Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Is It Fall Yet?

It's not quite Fall yet, but pretty darn close!!

I am on the Cheapo Dies blog today.

Since Cheapo Dies has just released 38 new dies
including Fall, Halloween and Christmas,
I just couldn't resist this fabulous fall die


I die cut it first in black, then again in orange
and a third time in a scrap of  Color Burst powders.
It was then simply 'paper pieced' together.

I used a polka dot background, a scrap of paper
from my scrapbag (didn't even have to cut it)
and a cute Tag sentiment and hemp bow.




Make sure to visit here daily to see all the fabulous designs
using the very cute and very affordable "Cheapo Dies!!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love how you used that die. I just got it in the mail yesterday so I have not had time to play yet with it. But you did magic with it on your card. I am excited to try it out now.

Donna Phelan said...

LOVE how you die cut that pumpkin die and how you pieced it all together, makes for a happy Fall for sure! I also adore that burlap tag--oh so clever and unique!

Leslie Miller said...

Love that die and your layering to make it look so awesome! Great paper combo and tag. The burlap print looks real. Had to click for a close up to realize it wasn't real burlap.