Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Love You

A new challenge begins today at
Back To Basics and Beyond.
The theme this time is 
'Decoupage'.

I enjoyed it as I was able to put to good use a card from the
Anna Griffin decoupage card kit I purchased last March....
after all the kit makes 60 or so and this is my second one...'nuff' said!



The kit includes many beautiful images to work with
as well as pieces for a layered look which I love!
I also really like the acorns with the Roses and thought it  would be a good choice for
this time of the year.


Here is a little bit better picture of the layering.
I also added shimmer to the card in various places by using
my favorite 'Nuvo Glitter Gloss' pen.


I think I need to work on these cards a little more often
 being there are so many of them....
in my 'spare' time of course!


We would love to have you join us in our challenge...
pop on over to Back To Basics and Beyond challenge....
I love a good challenge, don't you?

9 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful decoupage card Diane.

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful card!

meg said...

Beautiful kit and card, love the rose arrangement

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card and kit, the image has gorgeous flowers

Leslie Miller said...

Hold me back, this is gorgeous! I remember when you used this kit for the first time. Hey, only 58 to go. The image is stunningly beautiful and, yes, it's perfect for fall as roses are still blooming right along with all the leaves and acorns falling. Can't say enough, Diane. Love!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Diane, beautiful image and design, Kate x

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your gorgeous card you made with the kit elements.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Beautiful layers, and a beautiful floral spray, Diane. I love all the AG layers! Like you, I have a large kit of hers and need to use it. I especially like the acorns on this pretty set! lovely! hugs, de

Donna Phelan said...

This. Is. Gorgeous.