Sunday, September 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms September Challenge

 Hello friends it's once again that time for a new challenge at
Beautiful Blossoms and we have a mood board for inspiration
but you can create any color as long as blooms are your focal point!

 I tried to stay within the fall colors of the board for this one
and chose an old designer paper of black and gray from my 12x12 stash.
Using a Pink Fresh Studios Seamless Floral Panel I stenciled my
card with mostly Altenew inks.  It's kind of embarrassing of  how many
Pink Fresh Studio stencils, stamps and I dies I have,
oh well, they will all get used all in good time (if I live long enough..hah)!!
I also die cut a The Greetery Big Beautiful Bow die.  When you cut these you cut
in two colors which gives you two different contrasting bows in the end,
I've been getting quite a little collection of them for later use.


We hope to see YOU over at Beautiful Blossoms with your floral creation,
plenty of beautiful inspiration there too!!


2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is a lovely stencil set and your design is equally as lovely. Thanks for another beautiful team project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! I need a bigger room. It's a constant struggle to find space for everything newly acquired as well as all the things I can't part with. You, however, are so good about using your things and making beautiful cards such as this. Love the stencil and the colors you used, as well as that big beautiful bow. It looks sort of velvety in the black and gray. I still have some of that SU paper, too. You're an inspiration, Diane!