Saturday, September 7, 2024

Fall Papers

 Hello friends, for the month of September at our
Love Those Pretty Papers challenge our
OPTIONAL Theme is Fall Papers
but you can create anything as long as your
pretty designer papers are you focus!

For my themed card, I used all metallic papers which are extremely HARD to 
photograph and get a true picture!  It is what it is as they say!  
The background paper is a gold striped metallic and the other papers are from an
older paper pack DCWV (2015) The Harvest House pad.  This pack is almost gone
so it went in my 'stack' of papers to use up!
All the papers were cut with a Tutti Designs rectangle die, the center
sentiment piece is part of the paper pack and stamped with a
Fairy Hugs sentiment I purchased when Simon had one of their 99cent sales.

For my anything goes card, I used a newer paper pack
from my ever growing hoard of pretty papers
Artsy Blooms by Little Birdie, it has 24 sheets, 12 designs of
gorgeous floral pages.  I saw this easy~easy design on 
Pinterest and it fits an A2 card front.  You cut a piece of
design paper 3"x4" then on you cutter you put each
point in the track and slice into the tri-angles as shown.
you do the same with a matching card stock but cut that
piece  3 1/4" x 4 1/2"  for the matting underneath.
The sentiment is another of the SSS 99cent sale items
and is a Hero Arts stamp!


Come on over to Love Those Pretty Papers and
have some fun with us at our NEWEST challenge!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW love the designs on both of your cards! Your Fall card is so so rich looking and LOVE the bright colors on your 2nd card! Beautifully done my friend!!

Carol L said...

What a pretty couple of cards you've made with those awesome papers. I really like those big blooms on the birthday card - they're gorgeous! Having issues now with win11, cannot upload pics from my camera any more :(

Carol Cel said...

I like everything about this unique card. The sketch / design. The use of pattern paper. And how it can be used for any occasion. Very nice!

Leslie Miller said...

Great way to use those metallic papers, and hooray for the one pack being almost gone. It's so hard to get there. I just shake my head. Gorgeous flowery paper on your second card. Your big sentiment is a nice fit in the diagonal space.

R's Rue said...

So pretty.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com