Sunday, September 1, 2024

Colorful Options September 2024

This month at Colorful Options we were challenged to use
BOLD, VIBRANT  colors.
You could also use a neutral color with a bold color.
Below is a fabulous example of inspiration.


I was totally inspired by the upper right picture of the cat
knowing I had a never been used Stamplistic Sweet Poodle stamp
that seemed just perfect for this challenge.
I purchased this stamp as it reminded me of my goldendoodle that is half
golden retriever and half standard poodle and other then the colors
looks very much like this stamp.  I don't see a poodle resemblance at all
but I certainly see a doodle one!
I just kind of haphazardly colored the image in with a mix of Olo's and Copic's.
I made a few mistakes in placing some of the color and there was
really no rhyme or reason how I did it, I guess I would call it
'messy art' LOL!!
The sentiment is The Ton Easy Expressions.

This is the stamp I have used.


Come on over to Colorful Options and have some bold and vibrant fun with us!!




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I don't think there has to be a rhyme or reason. It looks fantastic! What a great stamp. Such a sweet expression.

baileyrosy.com said...

I agree with Leslie free expression at it's best.Love the gorgeous colors and they work so beautifully with that stamp.

Marie