Thursday, September 5, 2024

Word Power #9

 Hello friends, it's that time again for our monthly challenge
at Word Power where we want to see your sentiments
be the focal point of your card!

I used a scrap piece of kraft paper and stamped my
sentiment with Versamark and embossed 
(wait for it) with COFFEE embossing powder.
It is from SNS and I remember when they came out with this
color and I first used it and loved it, PLUS, it embosses
beautifully!!  A perfect EB powder for my fun Riley & Company
Funny Bones sentiment!

The coffee cup is part of one of the TH Colorize die sets.
I used lots of Colorize but this one was a doozy!!
Needless to say, I only used parts of the die for my cup,
someday when I have more time I'll sit down and 
see if I can figure it all out!  The cup was cut from
paper scraps as well.


I hope you have enjoyed my fun card and will join us
at Word Power with your own creation!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Use A Stamp
Snippets Playground #488 .... Use Snippets

5 comments:

Darlene said...

[snort] OMG this is too cute! Yes so it appears we are both in need of laughter today! Great minds!!! This is a fun and fabulous card ... sure to bring a smile to all!

Sarn said...

Fabulous coffee card with a humorous sentiment.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

Di said...

Great card Diane - and I literally laughed out loud at the sentiment - what fun! Nice to see you with us again.

Hugs
Di xx

Leslie Miller said...

Yup, sometimes I feel that way. I love this cup with the patterned paper. I'll have to remember your idea as I have the Papercut Cafe set sitting in my NBUS basket along with many other things, sheesh.

deesdesigns said...

Thanks for the smile...love the sentiment and the coffee die is awesome!