This month at Stencil Fun our OPTIONAL theme is
ORANGE
But you can create anything goes as long as a Stencil is used!
I certainly had fun with this theme pulling out my
Waffle Flower Pumpkin Patch Panel die them coloring it with
the matching Waffle Flower Pumpkin Patch Coloring Stencil.
I used all Distress inks
Peeled Paint, Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin and
Mustard Seed. The sentiment is a rub on from Scrapbookdotcom.
For my Anything Goes card I made a quick and easy stenciled card
using a small Picket Fence Studio Mini Erie Night stencil.
For the stenciling I used Distress inks Black Soot and Lost Shadow.
The dies are Tutti Designs, the background paper is
Scrapbookdotcom Ghostly. I added a few sequins (I couldn't help myself)
and a spooky sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.
We would love to see YOUR stenciled creations over at Stencil Fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment