Hello friends, it's time for our new monthly challenge at
The Neglected Stuff where there is never a theme but we just
encourage you to use your very 'neglected' supplies
either new or used, just has to have been neglected,
you know those things you bought but maybe put away for later
but later never came, well, it's time to bring them out!!
Being October I pulled out my Halloween/Fall die book
and believe me there was plenty of neglected stuff in there.
Several years ago a friend had given up card making and sent me
a couple boxes of dies, that's where my never used Cheery Lynn Designs
Spooky Tree came from.. I also used a die I have for quite some time
from Cottage Cutz Werewolf which believe it or not is STILL available
for purchase, I purchased it during one of their 85% off sales.
I stenciled a moon and added a bat I purchased back in 2025 from Simon Says.
We would LOVE to see YOUR Neglected Stuff
at our challenge, what a good opportunity to
bring it out and use it
No comments:
Post a Comment