Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Projects From Joan's Gardens Sunday Workshop



Sunday was my second workshop at Joan's Gardens...not only was it fun, but I was able to walk thru her more then beautiful gardens..that's worth the trip itself!!  We made the most beautiful projects...first  a notepad.....I love everything about it......am loving making those flowers using the Punch Bunch punches, and seem to be getting quite a collection of them.......and look at the lillies from my own garden...they look just like the one I made!!!

The second project was so fun also...we used a new product "Judikins" mica ink.......I already ordered more...sigh......and the last pictures are of a purchase (one of many) I made from Joan...the Cheery Lynn Doily Die...oh my...I couldn't stop cutting these...I cut 6 from plain cardstock and 6 from Designer Paper....now I have to do a few creations with them.....Joan carries this die......it cuts beautifully...I didn't even have to shim it!!!
You can see a few more of my new purchases on the post below!!

8 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Diane, your projects turned out wonderful and you are so right....your lily looks just like the ones in your garden which is certainly our goal in flower making. Great job!

You are going to have so much fun with your Doily Dies and I can't wait to see what you create.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Kathleen said...

Diane what beautiful cards the doilies are fabulous too.
Kathleen x

Shirley said...

OMGosh! That lily is just like the ones in your garden. How lovely with the cutouts, the leaves, etc. Love it!

Shirley said...

I got so hung up on the Lily, that I forgot to tell you how beautiful your second card is too! I love your flower there also. I am not going to look at the doilies any more and la la la la, I need to move on to your next post! :-)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, dear! Beautiful cards! I especially love the lily, and it does look so much like your own gorgeous lilies. I'm in awe of the doily die, too. I haven't seen that before, but how fabulous!

Stella said...

Your projects turned out gorgeous. Lovely to read you had a fabulous day.

And that doily die is on my wishlist; it took my breath away....
Hugs,
Stella

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely cards Diane. Especially love the first one... that dimensional flower is forgeous!

Kelly said...

Ooooh your cards are absolutely stunning. The lily looks so real! You did a fabulous job with it and I love how you framed and embossed the 2nd on. Cheery Lynn dies are a lot of work but so worth it. I can't wait to see what you do with the doilies