Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Rock & Roll

After having been gone on a "North" trip...it feels good to be able to create again......
I am entering this in the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday...
this week it's the "rock and roll" technique......
I choose the Papertrey Ink stamp set Bitty Background Blocks....
I use this set over and over...
for my ink choices I used Pale Plum and Grape Jelly.....
the paper is from SU
the green satin ribbon is from Papertrey...
that's it...hope you enjoy todays creation!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Great card. The color combo is gorgeous and I love what you've done with the ribbon. Very classy!

Stella said...

Well enjoy it is a bit of an understatement; I love this creation. Your stamping is breathtaking and I love the elegant adddition of that amazing boq. Fabulous card!

Shirley said...

Wow! The colors are wonderful and your design is lovely!!!