Friday, August 4, 2023

Best Wishes

 It's our second challenge at
Simply Clean & Simple and our OPTIONAL theme is OUTDOORS!

I definitely created a simple card.  I stamped a 2010 Art Impressions The Wild
stamp for the first time with Memento Cottage Ivy ink, then made a mask
and used a negative die cut circle to stencil blue sky around it.  The sentiment is
from Altenew Sentiments Strips 2.  Can't get any simpler then that!


I hope you will enjoy us for some 'outdoor' fun at
Simply Clean and Simple and check out all the
fabulous design team makes while there!!


7 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Super duper CAS card my lovely hugz Elaine xx

Leslie Miller said...

A perfect example of how effective the simplest designs can be. Refreshing!

Doni High said...

So pretty! Great idea to make a negative die cut to stencil the blue sky.

Vicky Hayes said...

I turn my back for ONE minute and you come up with another great challenge Diane! Can't wait to join in! This card is a CAS beauty and I love the blue and green colourway. Vicky x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Yes, simple but so pretty, and always great to use a stamp for the first time!

Darlene said...

Well aren't you clever and this turned out BEAUTIFUL!! Well done my friend ... awesome CAS inspiration!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely elegant card. Thank you for your visit. Anesha x