Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Keep It Simple

 At The Sisterhood of Crafters our theme is all about Keeping It Simple
or maybe better known as Clean and Simple (CAS).
Sometimes I find it hard to not add more and then there are times
where I find it easy breezy to keep it CAS like the card I
did for this challenge!

I found I had a love for the collage dies when Memory Box
came out with them and have a nice little collection of them
including this Floral Ball Collage die.

In March, (yep way back in March) I purchased a beautiful
pad of paper by Craft Consortium called Ink Drops-Candy.
I used a piece of that under the flower cut outs
and a sentiment from Altenew's Smiles and Hugs stamp set.

Would love to see YOU over at
The Sisterhood
to see all the pretty inspiration from my 'sistahs'!!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

What a happy & beautiful card my friend! That background paper shines through beautifully! Awesome sentiment too! Awesome inspiration!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Anesha x

Ina G said...

Lovely die and such pretty soft colours used on your CASimply gorgrous card Dianne. Nice sentiment.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and love this, so creative as always! ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty! What beautiful colors in that paper pad, like a rainbow. Perfect to keep this CAS as the colors and pattern are so fulfilling on their own. I love the sentiment, too!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous rainbow colors under that wonderful die cut.