Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Butterflies

Time for our monthly Stencil Fun challenge at
Crazy Is Our Fame Stencils Are Our Game
and our OPTIONAL theme is BUTTERFLIES. 

For the theme I once again used a favorite set from Pink Fresh Studios
Butterflies, I have the entire set of stamps, dies, stencils and foil plate.
I stamped the butterfly then stenciled in all his colors then die cut him out!
(or her as the case may be)
I adhered him to a half of an embossed piece from Spellbinders 3D
Flower Frenzy embossing folder.
You can see another version of this by visiting a previous posting HERE.
The sentiment is part of the  stamp set.


These are the stamps, dies and stencils used.


For my Anything Goes stenciled card I used a
beautiful floral stencil from Pink Fresh Studio
Garden Floral.  I have always love the color combo of
lilac and yellow together so went with that for my colors.


We would LOVE to see YOU join us at our 
Stencil Fun challenge
(short for Crazy Is Our Fame Stencils Are Our Game)
see you there!

Entering the following challenges:
Inspirational #295 .... Stencils





4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, that butterfly is amazing! I salivated over that set, but didn't buy it. Looks like a gorgeous rainbow stained glass, and love it floating over the floral embossed background. Your "anything goes" stenciled garden is so lovely, too. I also find this color combo very appealing, especially with some green in the mix. What's a garden without a little green?

Darlene said...

These are GORGEOUS! LOVE that butterfly!! Beautiful inspiration my friend!

Marina said...

Your two cards demonstrate the different effects you can get with stencils and I love your vibrant colours. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

lichazul said...

Beautiful card congrats 💐👏👏 happy day