Saturday, August 12, 2023

Sending Hugs

A new challenge starts today at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where embossing folders are the featured theme, always!
You can use 'wet' embossing too but an 
embossing folder
MUST be used to enter.
We always have an optional theme and this time it's
STRIPES
but like I mentioned it is only optional!

I did use stripes on my card and they came from the 
embossing folder itself.  When spellbinders had one of their
warehouse sales I picked up this 
diagonal slimline stripes EB folder.


I also used Poppystamps Delightful Daisy, IO ribbon dies
and Pink Fresh Studios Simply Sentiments stamps and dies.

Take a peek over at Can You Handle The Pressure
to see all the pretty DT work and get
those poor neglected EB folders out and
join in with us, we always have a fun prize to give away!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Very sweet card. The dainty daisies area really lovely.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I love those yellow stripes with the daisies! Cute string ribbon die, too, and it can be any color you want!

Darlene said...

Such a beautiful card! I rarely do slimline cards anymore but LOVE this one! So bright & happy ... sure to bring a smile! Awesome inspiration girlfriend!

Judy Woodland said...

I am in love with those daisies, they are popping off the card. Very cheery and sweet!