Wednesday, August 2, 2023

TOB August Halloween Challenge

A new Halloween challenge begins today at
Two Old Bats
and as always it is an anything goes challenge as long 
as it is Halloween themed.
We have a fun inspiration board to get those ideas going! 

Inspiration Board

For my DT card I used my poor neglected Cricut
and let the top left corner inspire me!
The paper I used reminded me a lot of the image and has been
in my stash of paper and I believe it's called Nightfall.

Seemed like a good fit for my die cuts from Circut.
Did you know there are 11,624 images listed under the word Halloween?
I will never run out of Halloween ideas lol!


Hope you will join us at Two Old Bats
 as Halloween will be here before you know it

Entering the following challenges:
Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round' .... ATG Halloween

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I love the board and your fabulous card. I still have some of this paper, too. I love this particular piece for fall.

Deanne Saunders said...

I love this! So cool!! Thanks so much for participating in our HALLOWEEN CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Fran Wing said...

Hi, Diane! I've never invested in a Cricut, but often think about it - great ideas for your card. I think I have some of that same background paper buried in my stash and hadn't thought of using it on a Halloween card - again, great idea!
Xoxo, Fran