Sunday, August 27, 2023

Poppies For You

 Hello Friends!
Today I am sharing a card I created especially for the
Stay Crafty With a Blog Name Hero  August 2023 challenge.
where the theme is ANYTHING GOES.

I recently purchased and just received a new
Hero Arts Coloring Layering Stencil Golden Poppies.
  I grow poppies in my own gardens, Red~Orange~Pink Doubles
so this pretty stencil really appealed to me (plus I am addicted to stencils)!
I decided since we will soon be sliding into FALL
to make my stenciled poppies orange using a mix of inks,
Distress saltwater taffy, spiced marmalade for the flowers with 
Memento black ink for the centers and Memento Bamboo Leaves for the greens.
The sentiment is from The Ton.


Also entering these fun challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Bright & Cheerful
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You and your stencils... what a niche you fell into and you're so good with it! Love these poppies, especially in such gorgeous colors!

Michelle Peckham said...

Beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero.