Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Birthday Balloons

 It's time for a new challenge at Double D and our theme is a 
fun and easy one:

BIRTHDAY BALLOONS



It was fun to get go through all my balloon stamps, dies and stencils,
though a hard decision of which one to use.
I finally settled on this never been used before Craft Consortium Special day.
It stamps really nice and then was colored in with Copics.
The background paper is from a pad I am trying to use up with jus ta few sheets left
DCWV The Birthday Stack, I am now down to 3 sheets!!
The sentiment is part of the stamp set, it comes with 3 sentiments, a tag, bee
and an extra balloon besides the one I used
.


Make sure to visit Double D and see all the pretty and fun
Birthday Balloons from my teamies!!

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love your colours, a very pretty card with that image coloured beautifully x

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute image--hope her claws don't pop those balloons lol That plaid background is fantastic and so happy! Beautiful coloring and that postage stamp die looks great! A very HAPPY creation!

Darlene said...

Awe ... what a sweet image and your coloring is perfect! What a fun & fabulous card!

Vicki said...

Such a sweet image of the kitty rolling in the flowers and playing with balloons. The bright colors are so fun. Love the sentiment!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness he is just the cutest, rolling in those flowers enjoying the balloons, I have a feeling it won't be long and he won't have them around anymore :)

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, how stinkin' CUTE!! I love the transparency of your coloring here, and that plaid background is perfect. Really adorable!

Barbara said...

Cute image and background paper to make this creative card. I am waiting for one of the balloons to pop! Kitty's have claws! Lol I am back and getting caught up.