Sunday, September 3, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #47

A new challenge starts today at Peace On Earth 
and we have a fun mood board for you,
just to inspire you but you can create anything you want as
long as it is Christmas themed!

I loved this mood board so it was very hard to choose
but I went with the bottom right snowflake cupcakes,
they looked so yummy I must of been in a cupcake mood!

I used my very neglected Cricut to cut my cupcake
and die cut Impression Obsession snowflakes that I brushed on glue
then sprinkled with SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

Once dry I sprayed the snowflakes with hairspray, a trick used to keep
the glitter where you want it and not all over the recipient!
The sentiment is also a die cut Impression Obsession die.
The paper is from an older pad of Basic Grey (2014) Evergreen paper.  The brown you see on the side that looks like ink is
actually part of the paper color.

We would love to have you join us at Peace On Earth
and just think, that will put you at least one card ahead for the holidays!!

Entering the following challenges:
Merry Little Christmas .... ATG Christmas

4 comments:

Susan said...

What a fabulous cupcake! Love the way you used it plus the colour scheme of the mood board. I always make Christmas cupcakes so must look for some sugar snowflakes to decorate them with this year!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cool that you made the cupcake! They're so cute in the board, but you added extra flair that I love. The paper is gorgeous. I still have a lot of BasicGrey. Your snowflakes are super pretty with the bedazzling. I do the spray, too, but with spray matte sealer. If I run out I'll remember the hair spray! Thanks!

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful creative and fabulous design, and the colours really pop. ♥

lichazul said...

Delicius card😋😋😋 ñam ñam
Happy week