Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Fall Plaids

It's beginning to look like fall at Double D and getting into the FALL spirit
we want to see your 
FALL PLAIDS

I created this  fun mood board for some pretty fall inspiration,
don't you just love the cute kitty cat?!



I created my own fall plaid background using a panel I had already
stamped from Altenew's TARTAN stamp set,  I have had this panel stamped
for well over a year so think it is about time I put it to use!
I found an already die cut doily in my die cut stash and also
had the Spellbinders stitched flowers just waiting to be used.
The sentiment is from my newest and favorite Easy Expressions Stamp and Die
from The Ton.  I can't say enough how much I LOVE these sentiments, it's  a
two step stamping and one die cuts them all, so easy!!
I added a few Pink Fresh Studio half gold matte pearls and was done!


We would love to see your pretty fall plaids at Double D
and be sure to check out all the pretty designs from the team as well,
always lots of beautiful inspiration to be seen and a fun prize to one lucky winner too!!

Entering the following challenges:
Mix It Up .... Create Your Own Background
Little Red Wagon .... Square or Rectangle
Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday ....ATG
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Happy Little Stampers .... Birthday



12 comments:

Trijntje said...

Prachtige kaart. Mooi met de geborduurde bloemen. Groeten Trijntje

Birgit said...

You've created a beautiful plaid here Diane, and the doily and flowers add to the fall charm. Great fall colors and beautiful design! I like the two step stamped sentiment too. I can see why it's a favorite!

Donna Phelan said...

Such a beauty! Love the colors and that plaid is FAB! The stitched flowers look awesome! Pretty all over!

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love those stitched flowers! Awesome Fall inspiration.

Leslie Miller said...

I wouldn't have guessed you made the plaid yourself. It's beautiful! Any color anytime. That's one of the nice things about stamps and stencils. Your flowers look amazing. Oh, and I have the sentiments and die set on order.

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful card, so perfect for this time of the year! Your stitching is wonderful and love teh plaid background. Oh, and fabulous mood board too!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful square card with gorgeous colours..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicki said...

Gorgeous! What an amazing background you created. This is a versatile stamp, for sure. Love the colors and those pretty flowers. What a cool sentiment set too.

Conniecrafter said...

such a pretty job you have done with that background and I like the stitched flowers with it!

I Card Everyone said...

Diane, I LOVE that sweet kitty sporting his plaid bow tie! No kitties today, but there might be second helpings coming your way!
LOVE your Tartan! What a beautiful place to plant your stitched flowers!
=]

AlisonC said...

Glad you got to use your background, it's beautiful. And lovely stitching.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun card, and I bet it was so much fun to do. I love stitching dies, there's something so soothing and satisfying about doing them. Great design here, and that plaid really makes the focal pop. FABULOUS, my friend!!