Saturday, September 9, 2023

Sit and Watch The Leaves Turn

 Here we are already with the beginning of fall.
Our time/days sure seem to speed by, it seems the older you get
the faster is goes.

It also brings us to a new challenge today at
Can You Handle The Pressure
with an 'optional' twist of TREES!

I created a shaker card using a never been used before Sizzix
cut AND emboss folder.  It also comes with several little dies.

It is  Changing of the Leaves.  Why I haven't used it before is
beyond me as I think it's pretty neat!  

Join in our fun with us at Can You Handle The Pressure and
get those poor neglected embossing folders out and put to use!!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

I agree, that is a beautiful folder and you've really brought it to life by creating this beautiful shaker card! Awesome inspiration! Nicely done my friend!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Fabulous card, that is such a versatile folder, perfect for a shaker! I am so looking forward to cooler temperatures, but unfortunately we don't have the beautiful fall colors here like we had in the midwest.

aussie aNNie said...

Love how beautiful and serene this one is! Enjoy the week!

Judy Woodland said...

How clever to do a shaker, I don't do them enough. Love your background and the color of those shaker bits. Very, VERY pretty card, my dear!

Lisa said...

Fabulous shaker card! That is one terrific die cut and emboss folder.

Carol L said...

That is one gorgeous card and one amazing embossing folder too! I love the shaker elements and fall colors! Beautiful!