Friday, September 1, 2023

Four Seasons September Fall

 Can you believe it is already September first?
It seems as you age the time just goes faster and faster.

We have a new challenge season at Four Seasons and it is FALL.
We want to see all your FALL projects and have a pretty mood board for inspiration.

I let the fall leaves inspire me using and OLD set of stamps from
JustRite, remember them?
The set is Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves .
I first die cut a rectangle, then using just the negative I inked a
background with some distress inks and then stamped over that.
The sentiment is from Sparkle N Sprinkles Autumn Girlfriends set.
A few gold 'gems' were added.

Take a visit to Four Seasons and see all the beautiful design team designs,
then why not join in with us too!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG
Word Art Wednesdays .... ATG

4 comments:

Darlene said...

What a beautiful Fall design! Simple but packs a punch! Love it!

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love it!

Ellibelle said...

Meant to add: Congrats on 2 years of Four Seasons challenges!!

Leslie Miller said...

These leaves are keepers! All I have left of JustRite is sentiment sets, but I have lots of those. I love the sentiment, too. It's hard to let go when time is passing so quickly.