Sunday, September 17, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #48

It's time for a new challenge over at Peace On Earth
and we have a very snowy mood board for inspiration
but you can create anything as long as it is Christmas! 


This card is not one I would normally do as I am not real fond of using
scenes that are already created 
(I prefer to use my stamps, dies and stencils)!
But I save all my Christmas cards we receive and usually make gift
tags from them.  This one though had the most beautiful snowy scene on it
which I felt was perfect for our mood board, I framed it with a negative die cut panel
I had saved figuring it would come in handy some day and today was the day!
I mounted it on navy blue card then added a few silver matte half pearls.  It is very sparkle-y in real life!


Make sure to visit Peace On Earth (we all need a little peace in our lives)
and see all the pretty creations from our teams!


3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Diane this is just BEAUTIFUL! I know what you mean, I like making my own landscape cards but sometimes these cards we receive from one company or another are just SO beautiful it's a shame not to repurpose it! Well done ... you picked a beauty!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow so much depth to your gorgeous scenery, love it xx

Susan said...

It truly is perfect to go with our mood board! Such a lovely winter scene! I too save some of my most beautiful commercial Christmas cards and remake them into cards.