Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Colorful Options January 2024

 For this months challenge at Colorful Options we are featuring
pretty blues, Blue Lagoon~Iceland to be exact!!
Don't favor these colors?  Then a rainbow combo is always welcome!!

I made an icy blue metallic card using a metallic paper I have had in my stash for
several years, about time I let it have it's debut!

I also cut a Tonic Snowflake from Pearlized Esse White Metallic paper
and topped it with a stamped and die cut sentiment from The Ton!

I was pretty pleased I was able to capture at least some of
the shiny/shimmery metallic goodness in my photo!

Hope to see YOU over at Colorful Options,
there is a pretty cool prize there as well!!

6 comments:

Makira said...

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ this card! The background paper you chose is absolute perfection!! Have a great week! Cheers, Makira

Carol L said...

This is one beautiful card with that gorgeous blue background and big snowflake. I love how you placed the sentiment right on the snowflake! NJ

Leslie Miller said...

WOW, that metallic snowflake paper is fantastic! It would be hard not to hoard it, but this card... so gorgeous! Love that giant snowflake front and center, too. What a pair the paper and the snowflake make!

Bonnie said...

Your shimmer paper fits the mood board so perfectly. But the snowflakes steals the show.

Darlene said...

OH WOW I missed this one ... GORGEOUS! Love that background! And your sentiment panel across the center is just perfect! Well done!

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a fabulous card ! one of the reasons I don't throw anything away is you never know when it may come in handy. The background is absolutely gorgeous and works so beautifully with the snowflake.

Marie