Sunday, January 21, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #56

 We are in the  cold winter month  of January and our teams are
still keeping busy creating Christmas cards for our year round
Christmas challenge at Peace On Earth!

As always we have a fun inspiration board just to give you
some creative ideas if you need them!!

I focused on all the wreaths for my card,
using a Spellbinders Holiday Floral Swag embossing folder
along with a never been used before new Holly Wreath from Amy Designs that
I die cut twice and then offset the lighter color.  
The bow is the fun Big Bow die from The Greetery!
The sentiment is from Simon.

I love these 3D embossing folders, they make such a statement, don't they?  Make sure to come on over to
Peace On Earth and get a head start on those
2024 Christmas cards!!

Entering the following challenges:
52 Christmas card Throwdown .... Wreaths
Jingle Belles .... Something Old (Bow) & Something New ( wreath die)

11 comments:

Carol L said...

The traditional colors look wonderful together on this card. I love not only the embossed background but that gingham bow looks beautiful with the 2 different patterns of papers!

Darlene said...

WOW that gingham bow is awesome and love that embossed background! Beautiful card my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, I love that big gingham bow! All of it! Yes, those 3D folders are amazing. I still have some I haven't used yet. So many things yet unused... I need to get a grip. What a beautiful board with all the color.

Susan said...

Fabulous embossed background! It creates a great layer of texture for the beautiful holly wreath. I love the way the bow has two different patterns.

Lia said...

The bow is a lovely eyecatcher on the green backdrop!
Lia xx

Kristin Sluhan said...

Oh how I love that bow die! It's gorgeous with the patterend papers...i will need to try that! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate your time and sweet words...

HilaryJane said...

Yes, I do love those embossing folders too. That green is so lovely and the pop of red from that gorgeous bow is a perfect finishing touch xx

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card :-)) I like your wreath!
Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT ❤️

Pam Sparks said...

So festive and fun and yes I think Christmas cards all year! hoho I saw the embossing folder and immediately thought she could link to the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Then I realized you're one of the owners! hehe

lauren bergold said...

Oh what a fab and festive holiday card! What a brilliant way to combine that cool new die set with your existing stash of goodies; I especially love the way you've paperpieced the bow! So happy you could join our Jingle Belles fun this fortnight!

Erikine spominčice said...

Nice card.