Sunday, January 7, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #55

The holiday season is over but NOT at
Peace On Earth 
where we celebrate Christmas all year round!
We always have a fun mood board for inspiration
and you choose to let it inspire you or not or just create anything
as long as it is Christmas themed! 

Of course I WAS inspired by the mood board and created my card
in all the pretty silver and gold colors.
I used a 'new' to me stencil from Spellbinders, inked in silver
for my background!
I also grabbed one of my favorite dies from Sizzix for the stocking
and filled it with bits and pieces of various die cuts!
The sentiment was stamped and then heat set in gold ink!

Would love to see YOU over at Peace On Earth
where you will find plenty of inspiration from the design team! 

5 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

I love your gold and silver stoking and the star papers! Beautiful card!!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful; love the gold stocking.

Susan said...

Love the starry background in silver and then the gold stocking on top of it. Wonderful set of die cut pieces poking out of the stocking.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, that's so cute how you filled the stocking! Love the starry background, too. What fun!

Darlene said...

WOW I'm really behind on my commenting and here I thought I was doing okay ... sorry for the late comment! This card is gorgeous! Love how you used your gold & silver ... beautifully done my friend!