Saturday, January 6, 2024

Big Thanks

 I saw this fun sketch that came into my email from 
My Favorite Things and just had to join in!
You can use any product you want but I knew I
have quite a few fun stamps/dies from them, so why not!!

I love~love this fun set You're Ext-Roar-dinary  which I believe isn't available anymore,
but they have a few other adorable 'dino' stamps
Christmas Party Dinos and MSTN Ages of Fun!
and the pretty MFT Poppin Polka Dots paper along with MFT Petite Plaid.

I created a simple and fun Thank You card!!

A fun challenge, go check it out!!



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, this really is cute! I love the colors and papers, and the sketch is one to save for future CAS cards. Super fun!

Darlene said...

What a great take on the sketch and love your choice of paper/colors!