Saturday, January 27, 2024

Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome to our challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where embossing folders rule! 
You MUST use an embossing folder though heat embossing is permitted
as long as you have included an embossing folder!
Our OPTIONAL theme is birthdays!

With the making of this card my mojo had left the station!
Something so simple as a birthday card and I was at a loss!
I have a ton of new, beautiful embossing folders and I grabbed this very OLD
Cuttlebug folder, must of been my 'what do I create" mood!
I embossed the birthday folder on a Spellbinders labels die cut
then die cut a few balloons (Creative Expressions, I think) from
various scraps of colorful cardstock and to give them a 'confetti' look
I added a few dots.  The balloon string was sitting on my work desk
that came in a cutely tied up order from Newton's Nook!


Bright colors, maybe this will cheer up someone's special day!!

I hope you will join our fun at Can You Handle The Pressure,
we would LOVE to see you there!!

6 comments:

Lia said...

Balloons! No celebration without them!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

LOVE your bright & happy colors! Sure bring a smile!

Leslie Miller said...

I have this folder, too, and still love it. I think it's a perfect background for your colorful balloons. Sometimes it's easier to reach for the old familiar toys when you're at a loss for ideas. This does not look like your mojo was missing!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Those colors are so festive and perfect for a birthday card!

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing and what a gorgeous card this is with this lovely design and colours ♥

Judy Woodland said...

I love, love, LOVE this. The bright colors, that wonky cut background, those pretty balloons all work perfectly together. This is such a beautiful, sunny card. Well done, my friend!!!