Sunday, January 24, 2016

Best Wishes

Good Morning!!

I have a very glittery Sparkle N Sprinkle
 card to share with you today!
Do you like to use glitter?
I don't like it, I LOVE it!
It adds so much sparkle to a  project!
I do make a mess with it, 
usually the cats are glittered for a few days..lol
and I do stupid things, like dump it in my lap.
I do have a little secret though, 
I use hair spray after the glitter dries and it keeps it in place...
love that!


So, onto the card.
I made a square 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card white card stock base.
I added a chevron designer print to the top,
Next, I die cut a lattice and coated just the outer edges with
Parisian Mist Glitter was sprinkled on that.

While my glue was drying (which dries very fast)
I stamped Poppies Stamp Set 771P6 onto white card stock
I then used a Spellbinders die to cut the image out.



I colored the Poppies using Copic Markers.
I didn't stop there though,
but brushed a bit more of the Brushable Glue on the poppies,
then sprinkled with Cherry Lemonade glitter.



I used one of the many sentiments from the set,
stamped with Versamark 
and embossed with White embossing powder.

A pretty bow was added using ribbon from RRR.

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts .... Patterned Paper

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I get it everywhere too! It's on my eyelids even! But it does look good and your card is so pretty! Beautiful poppies!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is lovely Diane! Love the pretty sparkly poppies and your layers have created lots of dimension.

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is so pretty Diane! Look at you go with all this pretty glitter! LOVE the orange ribbon too.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely stunning!! I love the sparkle!! The poppies look so amazing!! What a gorgeous card my friend!! I get glitter everywhere...even my hair!! I love the tip about hair spray - so going to try that!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Gorgeous poppies! Wouldn't it be nice if they came up all glittery like that? Sometimes flowers do look glittery in the garden with the dew and morning sun. Oh, yes, glitter is a pretty mess. Good tip about the hairspray. I have used spray matte sealer before. It doesn't diminish the sparkle one bit!

Cards by Beckie said...

A lovely card with beautiful poppies. You have done a great job!! Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper.Rebecca x