Thursday, January 7, 2016

I 'HEART' U Shaker Card

It's that time again where all the designers at
come together with all their 'Cafe' creations!

We are doing Valentines this time around
and were able to choose any of the Valentine
cut files we wanted.
It was an extremely hard decision as ALL are so fun and unique!



I chose to create the 'I HEART U' cut file.
It was so easy as I cut it on my Cricut Explore in a matter of minutes!
(I am still learning my away around that machine....
but this was super easy)!!

I cut the base with SU Pink Passion card stock,
then used white card stock to go over the top
and for the inside as well.



The letters and heart shaker were cut with
Doodlebug Sweet Cakes paper.
I have had this for quite awhile, it says 2011 on it...hmmm!
The clear you see is some of my newer purchases
Heartfelt Creations clear card stock.

The sentiment is part of the cut file,
I just added it to the top of the heart center
that comes from the larger heart piece.



A gingham bow (you know how I love gingham)
was added and a few sequins for some sparkle.

Now run (don't walk) over to The Cutting Cafe Blog
and see all the wonderful creations by the team there.

See ya there!!

Entering the following challenges:

Jade's Sparkling Butterflies ....Bright and Beautiful
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Craft-Dee Bowz .... ATG with a handmade bow
Ooh La La  .... Girlie
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (m)


20 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cool and such a vibrant, happy color! GREAT JOB!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the shape!! The stitching is fabulous!! You make me want to use my Explore more...keep the projects coming!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, way too cute! Look at that darling little heart on the ribbon, too. This is just sugary sweetness all over!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my goodness....i heart this more then you will ever know...love it my friend

bumblebee creations said...

I love this, Diane!! gorgeous papers even if they are from 2011!

Lori said...

Love this card, it's so pretty! I love gingham too, that ribbon is gorgeous!

Dr Sonia S V said...

OOoh so gorgeous and beautiful !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Ros Crawford said...

Wow that's amazing!! Beautiful shaker Diane ... I don't think I'll be needing any Valentine cards Lol!

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my word! The colors, the sparkles, the embellishments....It's a card that steals the show! That is truly beautiful.

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my word! The colors, the sparkles, the embellishments....It's a card that steals the show! That is truly beautiful.

RicaLarena said...

Love this card, very cute. Love that its a shaker as well.

Donna Maligno said...

Totally adorable - love the vibrancy of that pink! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! Thanks so much for stopping by to share your fabulous Cutting Cafe project with us. It's so sweet, and I'm grateful that you took time to play along. I hope you will join us again soon.
God bless you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Crafty Design by Lee said...

I love PINK!! Your card is so pretty and pink! heehee

Doris E said...

This is just adorable!!! DT Doris

Michelle J M said...

What a pretty shaker card! Love all the pink! Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations. Michelle x

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card, such a fabulous shaker design.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

WOW, what a fabulous card, thank you for sharing with us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies, Good Luck, Hugs xxx

Craftdee said...

I LOVE this :-)) Perfect project for Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Thanks for sharing it with us, hope you can join in our next challenge starting soon too Donna ☺