Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Warmest Wishes

Hello All!
This is an exciting day for us at the Double D Challenges
as it is our second challenge,
this time with my friend Darlene and her team of designers
to showcase their beautiful creative style!
We at the Double D also invite the other design team to join
in with us if they wish, and that is what I have done today!

The challenge is using the inspiration tile below
and the theme is Brrrrr!


I just had to join in with a new stamp and die
(both Lawn Fawn)
I received from the hubby for Christmas.
In case you are wondering why the hubby is so 'talented" 
at picking out these wonderful Xmas gifts for me...
well, I do a 'wish list' at Joanns.com every year
and he chooses from that...it makes a fun Xmas for me for sure!
I just love it when things quiet down on Christmas Day
and I can open up my new crafting goodies and have a bit of
relaxing fun!


So, onto my card.
I did a snowfall embossing background,
made a sloping hill with a stitched die cut,
which I added a few sequins to
then
colored the tiny bits of the bunny and sled with Copics.
You can't see it, but I used a glitter pen to outline
the entire bunny and sled runners.

Lastly I stamped the sentiment!
I just love this little sledding bunny!

Now, I encourage you to head on over to the
and look at all the fun and amazing inspiration the
Team Darlene has to inspire you...
and join in with us...we have a 'fabulous" prize being offered!

Entering the following challenges:
Crafting By Design .... Winter, Glitter, Sparkles
Ruby's Rainbow .... Animal Magic
Simon Says Stamp .... Create With Critters
Make My Mondy .... Stitching Real or Faux




13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

That's a lovely gift and a beautiful card!! Stay safe and warm my friend...

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is a fabulous card Diane! I love the darling bunny and he just "pop" on the white background.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Total cuteness! Perfect winter card!

Anne Temple said...

So cute!! The little bunny looks like he's having so much fun.

Leslie Miller said...

I just love this bunny and the pink! So cute, Diane. Glad you joined in with us today!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! The bunny is so sweet!! He's having a blast on his sled :) I need to borrow it...we got about five inches of snow overnight. Ugh. Anyhoo, back to your amazing card!! I love, love it my friend!! I can't believe this is the second challenge and I missed the first one. I really am going to try to participate. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Caryn said...

Just gorgeous. Love that adorable Lawn Fawn set you used - perfect card with lots of clean space - love it!
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a cute card - love that rabbit! Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog :)

Susan said...

This card is so soft and cute! Just love it! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a cute, HAPPY, darling winter card! Your little sequins bring added delight. Diane, I just noticed that you left a comment on my blog this morning. Thanks so much for your kind comment. Love your photo of Nellie! She looks so silky soft! Hope you enjoy a great week-end! hugs, de

Zw@@n said...

Your card is gorgeous, Diane. I love the scene and that cute bunny. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

Debbie said...

Adorable card. A little bit of direction and hubby's do a marvellous job. Loving the bunny on the sledge. Thanks for joining in with us over at Ruby's Rainbow. Good luck.Hugs Debbie Xxx

Fliss said...

Really beautiful card and great stitched element.
Thanks for joining in with my stitching challenge at Make My Monady.
Fliss DT x