Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge at Dies R Us

Can you believe we are half way through August already?
It seems that time honestly is going fast and faster
or maybe 'I' need to slow down more!

Well, since it the 15th of the month it means it is
time for a new challenge beginning at Dies R Us 
and our theme is a super easy one
Anything Goes.

I have had this die sitting here in my stash just waiting
for it's chance to appear.....
and today is the day!


The die I used is Memory Box Dizzy Butterflies.....
there is a story behind this die  but I will tell that at another time...lol

For the panel underneath I used
Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangles
that I water colored with my Zig pens...look how bright these colors are...love!

Now I could of added to this card, cut extra butterflies and popped them up,
added to the flowers etc....but I wanted this card to be an easy mailer
and I think it is just fine the way it is.

So, pop on over and visit the Dies R us challenge blog and join in with our
super easy challenge....
plus my teammates have some beautiful creations that are sure to inspire YOU!

Entering the following challenges:
Cards In Envy .... Bugs (8/21)
Dragonfly Journey's .... Keen On Neon
Crop Stop ... Products Used: Memory Box~Zig
Little Red Wagon .... Bugs~Slugs

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love this beautiful card! I saw it on the Dies R Us blog and came over to invite you to link it to Cropstop.....then I realized you already had! :) Love the background with that beautiful die cut over top! Thanks so much for linking this up!!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful butterflies, love that pretty background too!

Kathy Krug said...

What a gorgeous background for the dizzy butterflies. I want to know the story NOW... You are always such a tease. Great design.

Sherri Thacker said...

No I can't believe August is almost over! Didn't summer just start? I love the background you did with your zig markers. I need to get mine out and use them more. Thanks so much for sharing with us at our challenge at Cards in Envy.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The background looks amazing!! I love the colors!! The die is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Love the gorgeous butterfly background!! Beautiful card!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, I love what you have done with that beautiful die cut! Stunning, especially with that gorgeous watercolor underneath. Aren't Zigs wonderful for that? Just fabulous!!!

Annie S. said...

Such a beautiful bright background and the butterfly die cut just pops in white! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cards in Envy!

Kate said...

Such a pretty card! Your pink and green background looks beautiful behind the white die cut!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

laurie said...

That background is stunning for your beautiful butterfly die! So pretty Diane!

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Love your background watercolor panel ... great job and just perfect with this gorgeous butterfly die! Well done! Awesome inspiration to us all ... thanks for all you do!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, I love these bright colors, too, and I love the name of the butterfly die, tee hee! It's good to have an easy mailer around. You know me... love to make the easy mailers 'cause I'm always mailing them. Time is flying so fast it makes us dizzy like these butterflies but, yes, I do believe you need to slow down.

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the pink and greens on this card! And the beautiful butterflies! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Jeannie said...

Hi Diane! Gorgeous die cut and the background is just perfect behind it. Thanks so much for joining my Keen on Neon blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys