Monday, August 28, 2017

Merry Be Your Christmas

Is it starting to feel a bit like fall in your area?
It sure is here with cooler nights and less humid days,
but I happen to love Fall, the only downside being it is too darn short!
I started putting a few fall things out
and shopped for a few new things
to get me in the decorating mood..maybe I will show some of it later!

I have a Christmas card today, I know 'groan'
but it will arrive as fast as fall will leave us
and this year I am going to actually mail some of my cards, no really I am!

I made this card with one of the new Tutti Design dies that were released in July



The wreath was cut twice, once from green scrap and then just the cardinal from red.
I added red 'berries' using Nuvo Crystal Drops Autumn Red.

Easy card put together with scraps and dies and not too bad to mail either
though the bow will add a bit more postage.
All products used are listed below.

Entering in the following challenges:
Penny's All About Christmas Challenge at Watercooler Wednesdays .... ATG Christmas


Rudolph Days Challenge ....ATG Christmas



Products used:
Tutti Designs Cardinal Wreath
Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Rectangles
Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Squares
Life Style Crafts EB Folder Woven
SU Corner Punch
Kaisercraft Xmas Quotes

12 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Pretty design, Diane - loving the little cardinal!

Ros Crawford said...

I'm clinging to summer by my finger tips! Me and Ginger cat... I do love autumn though... I don't do the "C" word till late November but in your case I will make an exception, cos your card is exceptional! Thinking of you and sending late summer hugs! Lol!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a cute sentiment to go with your lovely wreath, Diane! The dry embossed background is fabulous! hugs, de

Penny Hanuszak said...

Very lovely card Diane. The cardinal perched on that beautiful green wreath is beautiful. Great layout on this card too. And, you're right Christmas will be here before you know it so getting some cards made early is a good thing. Thanks so much for participating in the Watercooler Wednesday Christmas challenge this week.

Darlene said...

So beautiful Diane and I love the cardinal ... really pops! I love how you used your embossing folders too ... great inspiration! Thanks

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty, pretty! Love the die (got a thing for wreaths, I think) and also the embossing folder. Beautiful sentiment, too.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love, love the wreath...adding that die to my must-have list!! The berries are perfect and I love the sentiment, too!! Gorgeous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dr Sonia S V said...

Diane such a beauty this is and you have really got the Nuvo drops to work for you!! I got a couple of bottles but have been too afraid to really go to town with them on a project!!Thank you for inspiring!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Judy Markowitz said...

I love all the embellishments and the beautiful style of this card. Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card! That die is amazing and love the wee red bird too!

Thanks for taking part in the August Rudolph Days Challenge.

Donna Phelan said...

LOVE that Cardinal Wreath, one of my most favorite dies! Beautiful texture and fabulous sentiment! Merry Merry! This is a fabulous Christmas card, you'll have yours all doe before you need them! YAY!

Anonymous said...

i love the pop of red with the cardinal and the berries on this very pretty and festive christmas card! thank you so much for playing along with us at the rudolph days challenge!
linda
rudolph days challenge DT