Thursday, August 10, 2017

I'm A Travelin' Man

Remember the song by Ricky Nelson...
Travelin' Man?
I think I just really aged myself...lol....
anywho, I have a 'travlin' mans card today.

I have to admit, I am not the best a making 'male cards,
but I made around 60 plus for Tutti
and this is one of them...first time on my blog!
Those cards sure took me out of my comfort zone,
but now I have LOTS of manly cards when I need them.


This one was pretty simple, 
but I love how it came together.
I used a cogs wheel paper and map paper along with an atlas paper (whew)
all three which had been in my stash for years...ahhh it feels so GOOD to use them!

I popped up the atlas paper, 
then added my Tutti Designs Vintage Car
cut from a bronze metallic paper.

This will be an easy card to grab for a guy when needed
and an easy mailer, too!

Entering the following challenges:
The Male Room .... (8/15)

9 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

60+! Holy moly girl! Super fun Guy card Diane! I think you do a super job with all your different styles! Have a great day!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the map paper!! I have a stack of atlases in my craft room to use for projects and I've only done so once...you've inspired me to pull the out!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lindah said...

Great guy card. I struggle with guy cards too. Something like this would be great for a friend of ours. He and my husband take a guy trip every year. Could you tell me where the Atlas came from? It adds a great touch to the card. Thanks for sharing.

Judy Woodland said...

Love that classic car, and I also love how you have used the map, it's a perfect backdrop. Wonderful shabby chic feel on this one, great man card!

Leslie Miller said...

I really love this car AND your card! I'm no good at masculine cards unless they feature a funny character. Maybe it's because I don't buy masculine stamps or dies. I'm stunned every time you mention those 60 Tutti cards. Unbelievable! Why don't you have help with that?

Darlene said...

This is FABULOUS! What a great idea to use the atlas paper with this vintage car! Well done my friend ... well done!

Donna Phelan said...

This is great! I love your atlas road map, so cool! That vintage car die is awesome!

Shawna said...

Ha! You did not age yourself and if you did we are probably about the same age cuz I love that song. Your card is fantastic it's a vintage feel is perfect love the map very colorful. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.
Cyber hugs
Shawna DT

Deborah Frings said...

I spy Finchley! I used to live near there!! Love the vintage look to your card. Great take on the challenge. Sorry to be so late commenting. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room Maps/Coordinates Challenge. Deborah, DT.