Thursday, August 3, 2017

I 'Wheelie' Like You

Today I have a card perfect for a boy~young man.


I die cut my Tutti Designs Mountain Bike from a red metallic card stock.
I used some very old SU designer paper from SU for my first layer,
then cut two banners using Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Banners.
The bike was postioned to look as though it was 'popping' a wheelie.
(can you tell I am the mother of two sons, though grown up now, I remember
those 'hair raising' days of seeing them 'pop' their wheelies)!!

The sentiment was computer generated.

Entering the following challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania .... Inspiration Photo (I used the bike)

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

So very cute and fun!!

Lisa said...

This is such a perfect card for a boy or man!! I love the design!! The bike is rad!! Fabulous, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh yes, this is a great card for a young guy and those are always so hard! Love the bike die and all the color. We sometimes forget that guys like color, too.

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' cute is this. I love your greeting, so adorable. And the bright colors are perfect here, that red bike is just fabulous!!!

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Great sentiment, Diane! Lovely bright colors, and your background paper is the perfect complement to your other 3 die cuts. wonderful card. hugs, de

Darlene said...

WOWZA! What a 'wheelie' awesome masculine card! Love the background paper and your use of those banners! FANTASTIC!!

Donna Phelan said...

Super CUTE! No, wheelie it is lol Love the banner dies cuts, they're so large and look great! Fab colors too!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.