Tuesday, August 22, 2017

It's A Giraffe Kind of Day

I have a simple and I mean very simple card for today!
I saw a challenge I really wanted to join in
Sunny Day Crafting .... Giraffes
but as usual time was passing me by and the challenge ends in a couple of hours.

I just couldn't not join in, hence the 'simple' card.


I grabbed all scraps for this and a cute little stamp
I bought a few years back from the $1 bin at Michael's.


I stamped him with SU Close To Cocoa ink
and cut him from a Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Oval die.

Ribbon was added from my RRR ribbon stash.

I can use this card for a birthday for one of the 'grands' I think.


7 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG too cute Diane! LOVE the colors and your design is perfect! Really draws your eye directly to that sweet giraffe stamp! Great job!

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Love that ribbon! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
~Owner/DT Janis

Lisa said...

Beautiful!! I love the sunny colors and the pretty ribbon!! The giraffe is so sweet!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

Simply BEAUtiful...xx
[aNNie]

Ros Crawford said...

Love this card and love the colours!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, cute ribbon! Love love it with the yellow and burlap! Also, very cute giraffe stamp. $1? Wish we had a Michael's here. Or maybe not. My room would be overflowing again.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh it is a Giraffe kind of day, I just came from Darlene's Blog lol This is so sweet! I love your design and that fab texture you get from your burlap. That sunshiny sunflower ribbon is amazing too!