Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Big Bold Butterfly

Out challenge theme for The Sisterhood of Crafters is
BUTTERFLIES
for the next couple of weeks,

I used a beautiful set I purchased form Pink Fresh Studio. 
There are many options to this set, stamps, dies, foil plates and of course
the stencils.  I stamped my image first, then stenciled it with a five
piece stencil set and then die cut it out.
The sentiment is part of the stamp set.  The name of the set is
just simply Butterflies.  My next time I use these I will use the glimmer plate
first.  I placed it on a 3D Spellbinders Floral Frenzy embossing folder
that once embossed I cut in half and made two cards with it,
You will see that card further down the road!
I really love how this card turned out!


This is part of the set, minus the foil plate.

If you haven't tried the layering stencils you should do so,
they are super easy to use and the finished results are always amazing!!

Make sure to visit over at The Sisterhood and see what the 'sistah's
have to inspire you, lots of beautiful butterflies there!

Entering the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday .... ATG
Simon Says Wednesday .... ATG
Elliebelle's Crafty Wednesday .... ATG
Country View .... Things With Wings
Sparkles Monthly .... Emboss It

13 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this butterfly is AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!! What a fun set to play with and you've really made it shine! The embossed background is perfect! BEAUTIFUL card my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! Your butterfy looks like stained glass in beautiful rainbow colors! Love the embossing folder. That pattern could work with darn near anything. So pretty!

Carol L said...

That is one gorgeous butterfly!! I love the stenciled colors along with that beautiful embossed background too! Just WOW!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a bright, beautiful card, Diane. I love the brightness and fun this card gives, and the photo of the card is also stunning and crisp. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always so incredibly grateful to have you share your wonderful talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really do appreciate you very much.
Blessings,
Karen

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! Loving the white embossed background of flowers with that colourful butterfly - perfect 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs, Jo x

aussie aNNie said...

Oh wow.. this is amazing! Love the wonderful colours! Gorgeous paper ♥

Lisa said...

Gorgeous butterfly and amazing colors you added to it. I love layered stencils. I need to get a few more for my collection.

Terri Armstrong said...

This is beautiful!!

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

rachel said...

so very pretty! A lovely make! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and Good Luck! Hugs rachel x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful butterfly card, I am loving the colorful wings and wonderful embossing!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Ina G said...

You go the heading right Diane. Big bold and such a beautiful butterfly.

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Love the colourful butterfly. Thanks for joining in at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT x