Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Christmas Challenge At Stencil Fun

 At Stencil Fun we have an OPTIONAL theme of
Christmas
but you can use any stencil you want as we
are an anything goes challenge.

I used a pretty stencil I got at scrapbook.com and if I remember right
it was one of their free items with a purchase.
It is from Pink Fresh Studios called Happy Holidays Circle Frame.
The sentiment is also from scrapbook.com and is their Big and Bold
Christmas sentiments!  I added little holly pieces die cut from Impression Obsession.

Anything Goes
For my anything goes card I used a Catherine Pooler
Snowfall stencil, stenciled in a monochromatic
of pink colors!
I added Nuvo Pink Champaign Glitter drops
to the center of each snowflake and a winter sentiment
from Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Sentiments
stamped on a Honey Bee banner die.



To see more stencil inspiration, head on over to the
Stencil Fun blog, join in and have some fun with us!


1 comment:

Darlene said...

Both cards are just awesome! LOVE your pink snowflakes ... wouldn't have thought to use pink but it looks fabulous!