Friday, December 1, 2023

Four Seasons December Winter

Yikes, it's winter already and Christmas will soon be upon us!
WE have changed seasons at The Four Seasons and are
headed right into winter!  I don't mind creating winter cards
but I sure am NOT ready for that cold 'stuff' we have to put up with,
give me summer anytime!!

We have a fun mood board for inspiration but you can use anything
you want as long as it is WINTER themed!

Anything Winter

 I let the pretty bottom right corner inspire me as I had a new stencil from
Pink Fresh studios Winter Berries, this is a 3 layer stencil and does have a
matching stamp set and die neither of which I have.  A lot of these stencils look
great alone but some look even better when using the matching stamp set.
I think this one honestly could of used the stamp for adding more detail
but I used a stardust gelly roll  pen on the leaves to add a few lines.

The sentiment is from Woodware and the Poinsettia is one I made from JustRite.

The sentiment was embossed with Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powder in silver
to tie it together with the Stardust pen.  I had an extra Poinsettia so I added it to the inside.

We would love to have you join in our WINTER challenge at
The Four Seasons!!

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Anything Goes

5 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I like the way the stencil looks without the detail. A very fun and modern look, and my imagination easily fills in the details. Love the pink card base.

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful design and love the Poinsettia!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I think it's a beautiful stencil without the stamp detail too, sometimes less is so much more. Loving your colour choice, the poinsettia is a pretty addition.
Winter wishes Tracey x

Darlene said...

GREAT job! This is so so pretty ... love that poinsettia! I bet the sparkle & shine is gorgeous IRL.

Bonnie said...

I too like the stencil with out all the details. Makes for a very interesting bg without being over powering to the pretty pink and silver center stage.