Sunday, December 3, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #53

 We are at challenge #53 at Peace On Earth
and have a fun mood board to draw inspiration from,
lots to inspire here!!
It's for inspiration and you can create anything you want as 
long as it is Christmas themed!!

I was inspired by the bottom left photo of the doggie in the mailbox
but instead I have a kitty in the mailbox.  She is a bit naughty as most kittens
are by pushing all the mail out into the snow and climbing in herself,
typical kitten antics!!

I used a Cottage Cutz Kitty Love Mail die and turned it into a
Christmas card by adding a sparkle-y tiny star to the mailbox
and a bit of holly too.
Snow drifts were cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border dies.
The tree is Impression Obsession Fir Tree.
The sentiment is from a new to me Hero Arts Christmas Messages,
I figured it was about time I had some new Christmas sentiments!!
Silver half pearls were added to the tree.

The design team has some fabulous inspiration too,
won't you join us at Peace On Earth??

Entering the following challenges:

Critter Crazy ..... ATG With A Critter
Dragonfly Dreams .... Christmas

10 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is so so cute! Love the kitty in the mailbox (well done on the mailbox construction!) and your scene with the holiday tree and snow mounds is awesome! What a fun & festive card! LOVE IT!!

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute Christmas scene with that adorable dog!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love it. Anesha x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning with this gorgeous design, amazing creativity and beautiful colours xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

awww so very cute and westies are my favourite breed of dag, made me smile x

Tee said...

Another gorgeous card! Love the doggie- too cute!

Susan said...

What a perfect card for our mood board! I love the adorable kitty popping out of the mail box! Great Christmas tree and snow banks!

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, that's so cute, Diane! You know I love it. Sorry I'm way behind again and no hope of catching up. Things just keep piling up. Going to a memorial service for our best guy friend this afternoon.

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh my!!! It's adorable!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Gale said...

This is so cute and such a fun card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/