Saturday, December 2, 2023

TOB December Halloween Challenge

We are feeling a little bit 'Christmas-y at 
TWO OLD BATS
and have a fun holiday inspiration board
but yet Halloween themed for you! 
But, you are welcome to create anything
as long as it is Halloween themed!

Inspiration Board

 

I let the fun bat in the upper right corner inspire me.
I have this fun Tutti Designs bat die for quite sometime and finally
put it to good use.  I swiped borrowed the hat from another die set.

Though he looks glittery, my bat was cut from a metallic black paper scrap.
For some Halloween fun in December, head on over to
TWO OLD BATS
and see all the fun creations from the design team!
The background paper was also a scrap piece.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL ... LOVE your Santa Bat! What a fun card and that bat die is awesome!!

Fran Wing said...

Diane, if that bat with the Santa hat showed up at my house on Halloween I would definitely give him whatever he asked for! Cute but creepy!
Xoxo, Fran