Saturday, December 23, 2023

Warmest Wishes

Our last challenge for the year at 
Can You Handle The Pressure
where we are all about using embossing folders, 
You can use embossing powders too, but an Embossing folder MUST be used! 
We also have a 'twist' up to you or not to  use it
and this time our twist is WINTER.

I had this panel already stamped and embossed
and decided I might as well use it, just added a bit of color
here and there.
The embossing folder is falling snow, I 'painted' on
some diamond Stickles  to winterize it even more,
which can be seen in the photo below this one.
It is much prettier IRL with all the sparkle.
Of course you all know the image is Stampin Up
Noble Deer which I think everyone owns!


Be sure to stop on by Can You Handle  The Pressure,
the only totally embossing challenge I know of!!


6 comments:

Darlene said...

Awesome card! Oh yes, I'm sure this is really pretty IRL ... it's a shame the sparkle doesn't show up properly on the photo! Great job as always! MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend! Hope it's magical!!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wonderful winter scene, just the right amount of color for your snowy and sparkly winter scene. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Leslie Miller said...

Really beautiful with this embossing folder, Diane! This is a stately stag and one of SU's all-time classics. I had it for many years and finally purged. I just don't know where to keep everything and still have work space! Merry Christmas!

aussie aNNie said...

Such a beautiful card love the great style and design ☻
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas ♥

Carol L said...

I don't own this deer image, but I sure do enjoy seeing it on your card! That little bit of embossed snow falling from the sky is the perfect touch to make this a great wintry scene!

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous design. You have used that image perfectly, and the addition of the snow embossing is the perfect final touch. Well done!!! XO!