Saturday, December 2, 2023

Silver & Gold Color Challenge

 Colorful Options has there last challenge for this year and it is
SILVER & GOLD
thinking more in the line of METALLICS!!
Here is the inspiration board in those metallic colors:

I used silver and gold metallic for my card
not two metallic colors I would  normally combine
but it actually works pretty good!
I pulled a scrap piece of designer paper from my stash
and topped it with a silver metallic snowflake die cut from Tonic's Winter Snowflake die.
The sentiment was die cut with an Impression Obsession die in a gold metallic.


If you aren't fond of this color combo
then there is always the option to use rainbow colors.
Be sure to check out all the Design Team has to offer for inspiration too at

Entering the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday .... Anything Goes




2 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is GORGEOUS!! CAS and BEAUTIFUL all at the same time! Well done!

baileyrosy.com said...

Diane this is absolutely beautiful,I just love that snowflake and it works so well ith the gold sentiment.

Marie