Sunday, December 17, 2023

Peace On Earth Challenge #54

Our last challenge of the year at Peace On Earth
and we have a snowy cold mood board for inspiration
but you can create anything as long as it is Christmas themed!


I embossed white embossing powder on a navy blue card stock
a Stampendous Snowy Postcard scene.  I have used this stamp before
but it is long long ago, feels pretty good to pull out an older stamp again!
To add a pop of color I added a Spellbinders poinsettia flower that I
already had made up!


Some pretty and snowy scenes over at Peace On Earth,
come on over and check them out, dress warm!!

Entering the following challenges:
Allsorts .... Flowers~Wreaths 

12 comments:

Carol L said...

I love the old time postcard look and that red flower is a perfect accent for the blue and white snow scene! Very pretty!

Darlene said...

Yep, I too have this stamp and can't tell you the last time I inked it up! Yours looks amazing and that pop of red with your poinsettia was an excellent idea! Nicely done my friend ... awesome inspiration to our followers!

Lin said...

I have this stamp too, and what a joy to see it being used today, Diane! It's a treasure, isn't it? Love it on the dark blue!

Bonnie said...

Love that you picked blue for the base, plays so well with the white and red. Merry Christmas my sistah.

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful stamp of a snowy scene, love how it looks embossed in white and the poinsettia finishes off the card so nicely! Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!

Dena J said...

Beautiful snowy scene and looks gorgeous embossed on the navy card. Just love that bright red accent. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful and stunning winter scene and design and gorgeous image most stunning creative card x

brenda said...

How pretty, will admit I've never used the Stampendous image onto dark cardstock but works so well, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, this is soooo pretty, Diane! ps: Thank you for such a pretty stenciled Christmas card I received today!

coldwaters2 said...

That embossed image looks amazing a wonderful festive scene full of so much detail thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Susan said...

That is one of my all-time favourite stamps! Love it in the navy and white - makes a perfect snowy night scene. The red poinsettia adds just enough extra colour.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Oh I love the postcard scenes - this has just reminded me that I have a couple of them lurking about lol. Stunning card xx