Sunday, May 26, 2024

Flower Field Frame

 Hello friends, I have about a week until a new DT challenge
card appears on my blog, giving me an entire FREE week to
play with some of my NEW or VERY neglected supplies,
which brings me to a challenge at Poppystamps where the theme is 
'Bloom Where You Are Planted'


I certainly had a lot of poppystamp things to choose from for this challenge
and using both old and a newer die I came up with this card:


The requirement is to use at least ONE poppystamp product, I used 3.
The gorgeous frame is Flower Field Frame (2022).  I used two different dies for
the butterfly, one layered over the other, Murana Butterfly (2014) and
Samirah Butterfly (2014).
Here is a sideview of the pretty butterfly:


Poppystamps products used:


Well, I'm off to prepare another card for tomorrow, 
if you took the time to stop by and leave a comment
then thank you very much!!




6 comments:

Carol L said...

All I can say is WOW! This is beyond gorgeous with those fabulous colors and fabulous butterfly! Great layered design with the perfect sentiment too!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card, Diane! That polka dotty butterfly looks wonderful layered with the floral paper and it goes perfecly with the frame. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Poppystamps!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, so pretty with the paper and dies together! I remember looking at this flower frame when it was new, but I can't have everything. What a pretty and fun butterfly. Very unusual. Your card is just gorgeous all over!

Vicki said...

This is stunning, Diane! Wow, that butterfly is amazing.

Darlene said...

This is beautiful! Love your design and those flower centers add such beautiful sparkle! Gosh I haven't bought any new Poppy stamps in a very long time ... all my stuff is OLD and probably not even available in the store anymore. Great job and beautiful inspiration!

Jeanne J. said...

Swoon! I love everything about this card. The pattern paper is a beautiful addition!