Saturday, May 25, 2024

Fruits/Veggies Challenge

 Hello friends, it's time again to get those
embossing folders out and join in the fun with us at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where embossing folders take center stage!
You can use wet embossing too but only in
addition to an embossing folder!

Our OPTIONAL theme is Fruits and/or Veggies!

I used for the first time an OLD embossing folder
from Cuttlebug Country Life.  I got this folder way back 
when Cricut was still making their cartridges and embossing
folders to go with, they had a BIG sale of a huge amount
of EB folders in one big box and this was one of them!
You have heard of 'the great pumpkin'?
Well I have 'the great strawberry' better known as
Outside In Stitched Strawberry from Lawn Fawn!
It is so big is covers up plenty of my EB folder
but you can still the embossed YUM word above!
I also used a Lawn Fawn Fancy Wavy Banner 
and Wavy Sayings sentiment and stamp.

Come on over to Can You Handle The Pressure,
get those embossing folders out, join in with us
and there is always a prize for one lucky US entrant!

Entering the following challenges:
Lawn Fanatics .... Mostly Dies #173

6 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love your strawberry version of the "great pumpkin!" Very sweet card! 😊

Darlene said...

This is awesome! LOVE that oldie but goodie embossing folder ... perfect for today's theme! And, your strawberry looks delicious!! Awesome & fun creation my friend ... hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, I love the big strawberry, and the embossing folder is way cute! It's different from anything I've seen and that makes it ultra-cool! That big box of embossing folders must have been a real treasure to open!

aussie aNNie said...

So Pretty! I like these colors and the card design! Sorry for lack of visits but trying to de clutter and prep for our move in a few months time xx

Judy Woodland said...

Well that embossing folder just couldn't be any more perfect, could it? And I love the die cut strawberry, it's really cute. I love your design here, a really cute card, my friend!!

Samantha Mann said...

this is so sweet and darling! love the large strawberry! and love the bold punch of color! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)