Saturday, May 11, 2024

Flowers Challenge

It's once again time for a fun challenge at
Can You Handle The Pressure
where you must use an embossing folder,
wet embossing is okay too as long as an
embossing folder is included!

We always have an 'OPTIONAL' theme and
this time it is
FLOWERS!

I used for the first time a 'new to me' embossing folder AND
layering stencil set from Lisa Horton Blooms & Berries 
I wish you could see this card IRL as the embossing is stunning!

I first started by stenciling all 8 layers using all Altenew inks
then lining it up in my embossing folder, easy peasy!
When I purchase one of these 3D dies if there is a stencil
available I always purchase it too, there is also a die to go with
which I will show at a later time! 
The sentiment is The Ton Easy Expressions.

Get those embossing folders out,
put them to good use and come on over to
Can You Handle The Pressure 
and have some fun with us!

Entering the following challenges:

Craft Rocket .... Flowers

Just Us Girls .... Word Week:  Garden


The Flower Challenge .... Color Your Flower


Inspiration Station ..... Inspired by the pretty flowers and flower
 colors in pink!

Dragonfly Dreams .... Use A Stencil


12 comments:

Lia said...

A great card with such bright colors!
Lia xx

Darlene said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous (no surprise there!) and love your CAS design ... really showcases this floral beautifully! Well done!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Wow, those colors are so eye catching, what a gorgeous card!

Leslie Miller said...

Geez, Diane, this is gorgeous!! I have four Lisa Horton folders in my NBUS basket. One of them was moved to my "use soon" basket a while back. "Soon" is a relative term in my crafty world. You did such a beautiful job on this. It's totally amazing!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a gorgeous EF that is and you have colored it so beautifully. Wonderfully done. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls. I'm happy to see you in the gallery.

Judy Woodland said...

Love, love, LOVE this. Embossing folders and companion stencils are so much fun. Little effort, dramatic punch. Your colors are just beautiful, well done!!

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous embossed image and lovely stenciling! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

aussie aNNie said...

This looks lovely fresh and bright! Great colour combo, design and stylish x

Alexandra Y said...

Wow! The dimension from that embossing folder is incredible!! I love the colours you used on the flowers, so pretty! Thank you for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month! ~Alexandra

Vicky Hayes said...

A beautiful bright card Diane! You have really brought that embossed image to life with the stenciled colouring. Thank you for coming to play with us at the Flower Challenge! Vicky x

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Helen said...

Beautiful design - I can see the depth in the flowers.

Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge.

Helen x
DT