Friday, May 24, 2024

More Flutters

 Hello friends, after yesterdays butterfly card I decided to create a second card
for the Memory Box Challenge Pretty In Pink!

I once again pulled an oldie Memory Box die Reverse Butterfly Collage.
I have used this die many times as it always makes such a beautiful card
that is normally an easy mailer.
I die cut it in white card stock then inked it up with the same pinkalicious ink
I used on yesterday's card.  The panel was then placed over a pretty floral
designer paper, a sentiment and a few gems were added.
I wish you could see this card IRL as it is gorgeous, sometimes
these pictures just don't due justice not matter how hard you try!



Have you all been hitting all the Memorial Day sales, geesh, so many to choose from!
Cottage Ctuz is having an up to 75% off sale and Spellbinders is has a Super Sale going on,
so far I haven't caved in to either but I did do a sale at Tonic for a couple of their card kits,
the price was too hard to pass up and of course I hit the Simon 99 cent sale 3 times, 
how can you resist 99cents??

Have a creative day!!



3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful with all those gorgeous butterflies in pink with the little red flowers peeking through. I love it!

Tee said...

Love this pretty in pink design! Gorgeous card!

Leslie Miller said...

I love these reverse butterflies with inking on the front and such pretty designer paper peeking from the inside. A perfectly placed sentiment that fits just right, too! I tried not to look around at the sales too much, but I did get a few Cottage Cutz. You know how I am, sheesh.