Sunday, May 19, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #64

It's challenge time at Peace On Earth where we
celebrate Christmas year round by creating holiday cards
the entire year!

We have an inspiration board but you can created anything
as long as it is Christmas themed!!

Before I get into my card do you see the BIG booboo I made?
Take a close look at the background designer paper, do you see it?
Yep, it is upside down but only noticeable in a few places!

I used designer paper from Kaisercraft 'Frosted'
an Impression Obsession Bauble die
and The Ton Easy Expressions for the sentiment.
I added a glittered snowflake to finish!!
I think it's rather pretty, even upside down lol!!

Want more inspiration or to join in with us?
Then head on over to Peace on Earth.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW ... that background paper is gorgeous and LOVE your shiny bauble! Beautiful design inspiration ... love it!

Carol L said...

This is gorgeous with those wonderful blue colors. With all of the cascading ornaments nothing looks upside down to me. It's just so pretty!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Oh wow love the bauble and the background is amazing xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card. Loving beautiful inspiring colours, the design and that style xx

Leslie Miller said...

The booboo isn't noticeable until you point it out, and then it's as if those baubles are going every which way... kind of fun! Also very beautiful. At any rate, it's a fabulous card with the perfect blue ornament. I love the snowflake accent, too!

Susan said...

I see you and I were both inspired by the blue ornaments on the mood board for our DT cards! I never noticed that the DP was upside down - all I saw were the beautiful shades of blue! It looks fabulous with the glittered die cut ornament on top!