Saturday, June 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms June Challenge

Hello friends, it's time for a new challenge at
Beautiful Blossoms and we have the pretty mood board for inspiration,
but it can be anything, any color as long as you focus is on floral! 

For my card I used a stencil~die~stamp combination from
LDRS Creative Joyful Blooms from right here in Michigan!
My background paper is a VERY old piece from SU but I thought it
represented the mood board pretty well.  My florals were stenciled
with Altenew inks.  The sentiment is part of the set mentioned above.

I added a few 'candi's for a bit of decoration (I know they add to the postage
but I had them and I like how they look!



Come on over to Beautiful Blossoms and have some floral fun with us!!


2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Lovely design Diane, I love the florals and the background paper adds the perfect touch; not too busy. Thanks for another lovely project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, very pretty! I love how you used your old SU paper, and the beautiful colors throughout. It's all so very nicely coordinated. Sometimes you just gotta add those candy dots. It's nice that the stamp came from your home state. In Oregon we have Art Impressions, Honeybee, and Frantic Stamper. If they had brick & mortar stores it would be fun to visit.