Sunday, June 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Reminder June 2024

We are halfway through our challenge at Two Old Bats
and have a fun inspiration board for you!
 


There was plenty of inspiration in this June mood board
and I let the skeleton and skull cake inspire me,
kind of creepy isn't it?
For my background paper I used Brutus Monroe Spooktacular Fun
and a Deep Red Calavera Mariachi band stamp, aren't they fun??
The sentiment I already had stamped from Prickley Pear.


Frightful & Delightful over at Two Old Bats,
hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love your card! I'm thinking of Mexico's Day of the Dead. My friend from Mexico says they go all out. Not just a few, but the whole town. It has a whole different connotation from our Halloween, but they do make a fun day of it while respecting their deceased relatives. Very cool!

Fran Wing said...

Diane, what Leslie said! I love your Day of the Dead dancers and black and white color scheme with the 3 orange sequins.
Xoxo, Fran